"DIFFERENTIATING INSTURCTION FOR THE SECONDARY SCHOOL LEARNERS"

 // PSYCHOLOGY 20 SK CURRICULUM DOCUMENT (.PDF)

Basing from the Psychology 20 SK curriculum guide, my psychology class will follow the structure in which the guideline provides. Along with my own “flair” and emphasis on different topics, I plan to teach the subject accordingly for the students to leave the class with effective and interesting retained material. As a teacher, I believe it is important to allow students to have a free range in mind to express their own opinion regarding topics in the classroom. I hope to encourage in-depth, meaningful class discussion that will have students interested in learning my course. Listed in the curriculum is a guide to “An Effective Social Sciences Program”, I will be using this to support my practice to further enhance my students’ learning experience.

For content, product, and process:

  • Content 
    • Using Psychological evidences and studies from psychologists, analysts, etc. Through videos, reports, case studies, and overall knowledge material such as textbooks and journals.

  • Product 
    • For assessments, I plan to assign papers, videos and presentations, and displays such as graphics. I would like to allow my students to freely express their creativity in solo work and in group work.

  • Process 
    • Having outlets of resources for my students as a psychology teacher is very important as there is a lot of information they will need access to. I plan to provide those resources through notes, technology, and to give extra time for students who need to research for assignments such as essays or research projects.

Comments